Brand Name : Aceally
Certification : ce
Place of Origin : Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
MOQ : 10 set
Price : USD 50/set
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 5000 set per month
Delivery Time : 25days after payment receipt
Packaging Details : Standard exporting packaging
Weight Capacity : 500-4000kg/level
Surface treatment : Powder Coating
Usage : Warehouse
Brief Introduction of push back storage rack
1. Push back storage rack has enjoyed rapid growth in popularity recently due to offering similar space savings as drive-in, with typically 3 to 5 times greater selectivity. This growth has been spurred by marketing trends such as rapid increases in number of SKUs, mass customization, and more rapid product obsolescence.
2. Each level in a push-back system holds a series of nested rolling carts, operating in a lane which slopes upward away from the pick face.
3. To load the lane, the first pallet loaded in the lane is loaded onto the top cart. To load the next pallet in the lane, the lift truck operator lines up in front of the first pallet and pushes against it, causing the first pallet to roll back away from the pick face, and exposing the next cart, which the second pallet can be lowered onto, once it’s in position. The process is repeated until the lane is full. To empty the lane, the operator slowly removes the last pallet in, and the others roll back forward, down to the pick face. Similarly, the process continues until the lane is empty.
Benefits of push back storage rack:
1. High densities – three and four deep systems are common, which allows blocks of 6 or 8 deep, with back to back rows. Depths of up to 6 deep are also available, at higher costs.
2. Improved selectivity over Drive-In, which Push-Back often replaces.
3. Efficiency vs. Drive-In – trucks do not need to drive into rack loads come to them at the pick face.
4. Less rack. Truck and product damage vs. Drive-In- with no trucks driving inside rack.
Sample CAD layouts for your reference:
Warehouse steel rack push back pallet racking Images